Got a birthday coming up? Good news, along with the joy of having a birthday, hopefully some cake, gifts and some drinks with friends, you can also get lots of free stuff! And I genuinely mean free stuff.. companies are happy to celebrate the day you were born with you, and you can do pretty well for yourself! Here’s some of my favourites.
So not all of these are technically free…. but if you’ve got a friend who wants to treat you without spending a penny, you could take them with you for some buy one get one free action (or a bottle of Prosecco!) The great thing about the restaurants that send you vouchers, is that they usually run for a few weeks, so you’ve got plenty of time to enjoy a few.
1. Zizzi – Free main (when ordering a main) plus a free bottle of Prosecco (when 4 people order a main)
2. Bills – A free bottle of prosecco (when 2+ people order a main)
3. Ping Pong – Up to 5 free cocktails (when ordering a main)
4. TGI Friday’s – Up to 6 free desserts, cocktails or mocktails (when ordering a main each)
5. Bella Italia – Free main (when ordering a main)
6. Prezzo – Free bottle of prosecco or wine (when you spend £25+)
7. Harvester – Free sundae (when ordering a main)
8. Las Iguanas – Free main (when ordering a main)
9. Chipotle – Buy one get one free on burritos, bowls, salads or tacos
10. All Bar One – Free prosecco (when ordering 4 mains)
11. Frankie & Benny’s – Free main (when ordering a main)
12. Beefeater – Free main (when ordering a main)
13. La Tasca – Free bottle of cava (when you spend £30)
14. Jamie’s Italian – Free appetiser, dessert or drink (when you spend £30)
15. Hungry House – Free drink & £5 off food (when you buy a sharer or 2 mains)
16. Coast to Coast – Free main (when ordering a main)
17. Cafe Rouge – Free bottle of prosecco (when you spend £30
Extra Points / Discounts
Shopaholic like me? There are endless opportunities to head out and splurge, whilst saving a little. Most of these offers work for a few weeks after your birthday too – the perfect opportunity so get out and spend those vouchers you’ve received!
1. Boots – Double points for your birthday month
2. House of Fraser – Double points for your birthday month
3. Hollister – Double points for your birthday month, plus 20% off orders over £75
4. Superdrug – Triple points for 2 weeks after your birthday5. Topshop – 20% off (valid for 1 month)6. New Look – 20% off (valid for 2 weeks)
7. Oasis – 10% off (valid for 2 weeks)8. Boohoo.com – 20% off 9. Anthropologie – 15% off 10. ASOS – 15% off
11. American Eagle – 15% off 12. Topman – 15% off13. Coast – 25% off
14. Not On The High Street – 10% off
Genuine actual FREE STUFF
The part you’ve all been waiting for. As promised, you can get actual freebies for your birthday, without spending anything. Get signed up to these people asap, so you can get out and pick up all you deserve when it comes to the big day (be careful though, there’s a lot of sweet treats in there we don’t need you being sick).
1. Krispy Kreme – A Krispy Kreme doughnut of your choice 2. Clinique – A makeover for you and a friend
3. Marks & Spencer – These tend to vary, last year I got a £5 voucher, this year I got a pair of socks or tights up to the value of £104. Paperchase – £5 voucher 5. The Body Shop – £5 voucher 6. Boost Juice Bars – A smoothie of your choice
7. Greggs – A sweet treat of your choice
8. Subway – A cookie 9. Brewhouse & Kitchen – Pint of beer or glass of house wine 10. Hobbs – Scented candle
11. Debenhams – Brow wax from Benefit Costmetics
12. Patisserie Valerie – Birthday cupcake13. Millie’s Cookie – Cookie14. Barburrito – Burrito15. Ed’s Easy Diner – Milkshake16. Toby Carvery – Dessert
17. Nicholson’s Pubs – Gin & Tonic or Pint of Pale Ale18. Bare Minerals – Personalised birthday gift19. Space NK – Surprise Gift20. Smashbox – Surprise Gift
So, as you can see, you can do pretty well out of celebrating your day of birth. Get yourself a spare email address (or you’ll be fed up with all the emails) and sign up, quick!
p.s. feel free to let me know of any others you discover!